Sunday 6 January 2008

Choices, choices .......!!

WOW! Have I been busy!!

I've been checking out Home-Business opportunities & once I started, my email-box was absolutely flooded with offers - I had no idea the online marketing community was so extensive! And growing at an ever-increasing rate, so it seems - the way of the future I'm told .........!!

But now I find that I've joined TOO many sites to ever have a HOPE of doing them all justice - so many offers sounded so promising! Thus I have the task of sifting through the maze & selecting only those which are proving to be productive - it is time-consuming, but I guess I'm learning a lot along the way - a new journey & an interest for me now that I'm on my own.

My MAJOR reason for starting this quest was the fact that my husband & I are pensioners, he is in full-time care in a Hostel & I would like to be able to provide for him a better style of accommodation.

Added to that is my desire to be able to financially assist many more who are in real need across the world.

But my reasons are not TOTALLY altruistic. I believe that at this time in my life I deserve a little comfort & ease. And with my 2 children living overseas (one in London, the other in NY), I would like to be able to afford to visit them more often.

So there you have it! I am NOT sitting back & stagnating - instead I'm endeavouring to be productive, while not needing to leave home ( I can stay in my PJs all day long if I so wish!) - I just hope I finally make the right choices!!

If there's anyone out there who can HONESTLY set me on the right track, I'd really appreciate it - there's so much hype, I don't know what to believe & what not to believe ..................

0 comments: